These cushions improve boating comfort and have a significant effect on the look of your boat. In developing cushions, we engage in cooperation with numerous Finnish boat manufacturers. We are able to offer, as replacement cushions, either an individual cushion made with the original pattern or an entire cushion series.
- Wipe the boat cushions with a damp or slightly moist cleaning cloth. You can put slightly neutral washing liquid into the wash.
- Allow the surface to dry under airy conditions.
- Remove the cushion cover from the foam rubber.
- Wash the cover by hand in lukewarm water, using a mild soap solution. Attention! Hand wash only!
- Rinse the cover carefully and dry by airing it out.
- Store the cushions in the boat so they’re not affected by rain. Although the foam rubber inside the pillow is protected with a plastic surface, it is not waterproof. Mould can form on the foam rubber and in the lining of cushion cover if the cushion is continuously waterlogged and is not allowed to dry under airy conditions.
- It is not recommended for boat cushions to be kept for long periods in direct sunlight. Although the material is UV-protected, long-term exposure to UV light may make colours fade and shorten the service life of the materials.
- Take the cushions for winter storage into a dry, well-ventilated location. Do not use or store cushions made of artificial leather under severe frost conditions, as the surface of the material may crack.